Monday, April 13, 2015

My New Hobby


Recently I started creating dream catchers again. I've been practicing and have had a few good and a few bad turnouts. I have worked with owls, Dr. Who charms, and a gorgeous Tree of Life. I'm getting ready to make a few Seahawks themed dream catchers, a rose dream catcher, Sun/moon, and many others (if I don't have it now, I can usually have it within a week). I can can create a unique dream catcher based on a custom request in a variety of sizes, themes, and colors. My most recent was a Dr. Who theme for a bridal shower gift, paired with relaxing two-toned blue candles (obviously the candles were a unique addition, and not included in any orders). I am looking forward to creating beautiful, one of a kind, individualized pieces, and eventually having a few custom creations that someone may enjoy as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment