Friday, September 16, 2022

Time for a comeback?

 Well, I stumbled back across my blog that I forgot I even started many moons ago. I think now is probably the time to pick it back up and start documenting my journey. 

For anyone medically inclined, I recently found out that my labs were very out of range, especially my lipid (heart health) panel. If I dont make changes now, it could be very bad down the road, and its not a long road before its irreversible. Im too young to let this be a major issue. I still have things I want to be around for, though that is a major hurdle also, but thats a mental health story for later. 

A lot of what Im going to be doing is looking/posting heart healthy recipes, mental health coping mechanisms, and just an all out dump of negativity. 

There has been a lot that has happened since I started and lost track of this blog. 

Many family members have passed, moved, or just not in contact with anymore.

There have been new friends that came into my life, and old friends that left, new jobs, new interests, and new challenges with alcoholism with my husband. Its been rough, but maybe starting this blog back up will help me with all of the struggles and frustrations and help me get back to where I should be. 

I know im hard to love and be with, but I know Im worth it and worthy. Come hang out and watch the progress. Welcome back!!

~Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment